Faculty Incharge: Mr. D.D. Gambhir, Asst. Prof. (MAE)
Library Incharge: Mr. Shanky Sharma, Tech. Officer (MAE)
The mission of the department library is to provide the hard and soft-copy of the technical resources to the staffs and students of the Mechanical and Automation Engineering department. At present we have more than 400 books, which cover all the major areas of mechanical and automation engineering. Students as well as staff of the Mechanical and Automation Engineering department can borrow books from the library. Each year new books are added to the present collection. The Departmental Library is set up in ROOM No. 207 in Mechanical and Automation Engineering Block.
The different resources available in the department library is
- Text books
- Thesis reports (seminar, mini project, main project)
- Competitive exam guides
- Lecture notes
- Lab manuals
- Digital resources
- Sessional question bank
- University question bank
- Conference proceedings
- Internet browsing facility
- College publications
On all working days: From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Rules and Regulations:
- Students can enter into the department only during break time. If they want to use the library during some other time, they should get special permission from the library Incharge.
- A student can take at most 2 books at a time and can hold them for a period of 15 days. Book renewal is not permitted.
- A staff can take at most 4 books at a time and can hold it for a period of one month.
- The members of the library need to enter their details in the Activity register before entering in to the department library.
- Other than textbooks the hard copies of all the other resources are available only for reference or for two days with special permission from the library Incharge.